Just swinging by to drop off a few things. The image above is the finished product of my final group project in this semester’s 3D Modeling class. My three group members and I were to build a scene of our choosing, with each of us contributing 3-4 assets to the scene. We decided on a graveyard. Everyone sent their assets to me and I put everything together, added the sky in the background, set the lighting, and rendered out the final photo to be submitted to the instructor. Click on photos to see them larger.
My models are posted below:
I partially rigged the crows (created skeletons and bound them to skin) so that I could pose them.